CANNA Terra Flores is a complete professional nutrient for the flowering phase of plants.
Advantages of CANNA Terra Flores
- Terra Flores is easy to use and dissolves directly
- Terra Flores prevents the binding of nutritional ions. The availability and composition of nutrients play a crucial role during the plant’s flowering phase
- Terra Flores is excellent in stimulating the fruit formation and contains all the nutrients that the flowers need during the flowering phase
- Terra Flores is also rich in chelated trace elements that are present in a form that can be absorbed immediately, which guarantees lavish flowering
Directions of Use:
- Shake bottle well before use
- Dissolve 50 ml concentrate per 10 litre (1:200)
- The EC of CANNA Terra Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 0.9 – 1.6 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.8 – 6.2
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed Terra Flores specially for the flowering phase of the plant
- Over-fertilisation has a negative effect on the substrate, the plant and nature in general
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.
Advantages of CANNA TERRA
Luckily, CANNA TERRA nutrients have been developed to give good results with every type of potting mix, both indoors and outdoors.
More advantages of CANNA TERRA
- High yields. The composition and dosage of CANNA TERRA is developed in such a way that new growers will achieve excellent harvests
- CANNA TERRA is free of pests and diseases
- Contrary to other fertilisers, TERRA nutrients are absorbed quickly. This is important for plants whose development phases follow one after the other very quickly.
- Better growth and flowering. Because TERRA nutrients are absorbed quickly, the plant only has to devote a small amount of energy to this process, which enables it to focus completely on growth and flowering