CANNA Terra Professional Plus is the purest potting mix possible for plant cultivation.
Advantages of CANNA Terra Professional Plus
- CANNA Terra Professional Plus is composed of airy peat moss and types of tree bark that have an antiseptic action. They promote exceptional root development and the formation of thicker stems.
- Also, faster metabolism combined with low sickness rates ensure an increased production.
- The medium is pH-adjusted for long-term control with a lime charge large enough to last an entire cycle. It has a mineral-nutrient starter charge that adjusts the initial level of nutrients up to a good beginning charge, correcting the ratios to work perfectly with CANNA TERRA nutrients.
- The special structure provides optimum amounts of air and water in the medium.
- CANNA Terra Professional Plus contains trace elements and chelates, which protect the plants during growth.
Directions of Use:
Loosen the CANNA Terra Professional Plus and fill the pots, compressing the medium slightly. Add water until a little begins to drain through and then place the plant in the CANNA Terra Professional Plus.
Depending on the size of the pot, growing conditions and the plant’s growth stage, adjust the amount of water given to the needs of the plant in question. Under normal conditions, adult plants evaporate 4-6 litres of moisture a day, per m2.
For larger plants, use 5 litre pots or larger. The larger the pot, the more constant the root environment will be. Make sure that there’s sufficient drainage; you may want to place a thin layer of hydro-granules in the bottom of the pot for air and drainage.
The plastic packaging material of CANNA Terra Professional is 100% recyclable.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not expose to temperatures below 4ºC
- Bag contents 50L
Soil, Coco Soil, Clay Pebbles and Perlite delivery is only possible when choosing a delivery method, Delivery Trough us.. After choosing this form of delivery, please contact us by phone, email or Live chat to agree on the place and time of delivery.
Advantages of CANNA TERRA
Luckily, CANNA TERRA nutrients have been developed to give good results with every type of potting mix, both indoors and outdoors.
More advantages of CANNA TERRA
- High yields. The composition and dosage of CANNA TERRA is developed in such a way that new growers will achieve excellent harvests
- CANNA TERRA is free of pests and diseases
- Contrary to other fertilisers, TERRA nutrients are absorbed quickly. This is important for plants whose development phases follow one after the other very quickly.
- Better growth and flowering. Because TERRA nutrients are absorbed quickly, the plant only has to devote a small amount of energy to this process, which enables it to focus completely on growth and flowering