X-Stream Aeroponic Propagators: X-Stream 20 site (20 plants), X-Stream 40 site (40 plants),X-Stream 120 site (120 plants)
The X-Stream Aeroponic propagator
The X-Stream Aeroponic propagator creates perfect conditions for cultivating cuttings reliably and quickly.
The mist prevents root rot and drying out and provides unrestricted access to oxygen, the large vents in the lid provide humidity control, and the heated version enables you to raise cuttings in an unheated area all year.
Because the mist is constant, there’s no need to monitor water levels every day.
A higher % of your cuttings will root (many growers report 100% success rates) and the plants will be faster growing and more resistant to stress and disease throughout their life thanks to their incredibly healthy start.
X-Stream Aeroponic propagators have grooves in the lid to fit the CFL propagation lights. These nanotech enhanced lights run cool enough to be placed onto the propagator lids with zero risk of damage.
- Encourages roots to develop rapidly
- Rooting times are vastly reduced
- Humidity Dome with vents
- No air stone required
- Robust design
- No root rot
- No drying
- Mists 24/7
Why choose an Aeroponic Propagator?
– Stronger, thicker roots
– Faster root development
– Easy to check progress without disturbing the plants
– More control over humidity and temperature
– No messing
– Easy access to pump and nutrient
– Use minimal or no growing medium
– Suitable for transplanting to any medium or hydro system
– Removable plastic film protects young plants X-Stream