Cultilène Rockwool Cubes With Hole
Is one of the worlds leading substrate producers, they have a great reputation in the industry as a company that puts the grower first.
The Cultilène stonewool / rockwool growing blocks have a very firm structure. A very high consistency and very thin fibre structure gives optimum root development leading to increased yield.
All Cultilène growing media products are completely pathogen-free and with smaller fibre diameter they have a higher water holding capacity. High porosity allows for easy root penetration, good water movement and optimum drainage.
These rockwool blocks are perfect for all types of hydroponics systems.
The advantages of Cultilène stone wool substrate :
- These rockwool blocks feature grooves at the base to promote better drainage
- Perfect Hydroponic substrate
- Inert and germ-free
- Optimal homogeneity, accurate controllability
- Suitable for automated operation
- Savings on water, nutrients and energy
- Excellent recyclability