Lumatek Digital Ballast 600 watt The Range Used
More light equals more yield!
The Lumatek Electronic Ballast produces up to 30% more light output (lumens) than standard core and coil (magnetic) ballasts while drawing less electricity. Test data has shown that a Lumatek 600 watt ballast produces only 5% less usable light than a 1000 watt “core and coil” ballast. Digitals do not degrade and will maintain their efficiency throughout their entire life. Over time magnetics become louder, produce less light, emit more heat and use more electricity. Unique Features:
• Dimmable with SUPER LUMENS SWITCH!
• Dual voltage – 120/ 240 volt
• Completely silent (no humming – no vibration)
• Small compact design – under 16 lbs.
• No moving parts – produces less heat
• Soft start technology – lamps last three times as long
• Water resistant – sealed from the inside
• Fast start up – reaches full brightness in under a minute
• No fans – ensures reliability
• Fully interchangeable – ignites both HPS and MH bulbs
• Cut-off circuitry automatically shuts off in case of a short
• Rubber feet for underside air circulation