The Plantastar series by Osram.
250W for consumption-conscious gardeners.
Unbeaten in the 250W class: With the Plantastar series, Osram has developed the ideal HPS solution especially for use in indoor grow areas.
This HPS lamp is also in the red area of the spectrum (around 2000°K) and is therefore perfectly suited for the flowering phase.
Unlike conventional HPS lamps, the Plantastar lamps have a somewhat broader light spectrum, which leads to shorter production times, healthier plants, and improved CO2 assimilation (30-40% higher blue proportion compared to the Vialox series).
With a Plantastar HPS lamp, you can avoid using growth lighting (MH) for many plants with a short growth phase (max. 1-4 weeks).
Overview of the Osram Plantastar 250W:
– Specially designed for the absorption spectrum of photosynthesis
– Enables quicker and qualitatively better flower blossom
– Extremely consistent photon stream
– Extremely high light output of up to 129 lm/W
– Robust, shock-resistant lamp construction with elastic housing for the burner
– Quality, corrosion-resistant socket, perfect for use in a humid environment
Note: To operate this lamp, a ballast with suitable performance values (250W) is required, as well as an E40 bulb holder.
Tip: Never touch the glass parts of lamps with bare hands! The skin’s oils can reduce the lifetime and luminosity of the lamp.